This site is strongly committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information and the security of our computer systems. With respect to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information, the system makes every effort to ensure compliance with applicable Federal law, including, but not limited to, the Privacy Act of 1974, the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, and the Freedom of Information Act.
For security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, our website also employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996.
2. About this Policy:
The system collects Log data, Cookies, Device Information, and Usage Information about you when you visit our site. Additionally, it will collect personal information if you choose to provide such information to us. The personal information we receive depends upon what provided web forms you fill out when visiting our site.
3. Your rights:
You have rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that, or you would like to contact us on the Contact section of our website.
4. How we collect personal data:
We only collect information about you if you provide it to us. This includes:
- Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account.
- Public Profile Information: We collect Log data, Cookies, Device Information, Usage and in addition, if you have an account with us the information you provide for your public profile including: Account Information, Username, Email, Payment information provided to Stripe, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Individual User Data, and any data that may be used for any type of Advertisement with a third party.
5. Keeping your personal data safe:
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however please note that no system is ever completely secure. Your password protects your account, so we encourage you to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and log out after having used the Service.
6. Minors and Children:
Our Services are not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years. StemmaStudy does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register to use our Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Data of a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data to the extent required by applicable law as quickly as possible.
8. Contact us:
If you have any questions about StemmaStudy or our service, please contact us by visiting the Contact section of our website.